When you look back over your lifetime, the odds are that buying a house will probably be one of your biggest and most precious financial investments. Your house is not just a roof over your head - it is a place where you spend considerable time in and contains all your precious memories, collectible items and valuable possessions. It is what you would proudly call “my home”.
Therefore, it is of paramount importance to safeguard this hefty investment with an adequate home insurance coverage. Home Insurance sets your mind at ease by offering protection against fire, burglary, unforeseen disasters or accidental damages. Each home insurance policy offers different protection and you can tailor a coverage that suits your needs.
Nevertheless, if you already have home insurance and your renewal is not due yet, simply let us know so that we can assist to monitor and contact you nearer your renewal date.
If you would like to know more about home insurance, you can also contact us and we will be pleased to assist you.
- Building Cover *
- Fixture, Fittings & Renovation Cover *
- Home Contents Cover *
- Loss of Money *
- Temporary Removal of Property *
- Replacement of Locks and Keys Following a Break-in *
- Legal Documents *
- Emergency Cash Allowance *
- Home Quarantine Order *
- Breakage of Fixed Glass or Fixed Mirrors *
- Removal of Debris
- Conservancy Charges *
- Food in Refrigeration Unit *
- Loss of Rent and/ or Cost of Alternative Accommodation
- Fire Extinguishment Cost
- Domestic Servant's Property *
- Worldwide Personal Liability
- Family Personal Accident
* Benefits and coverage might differ based on the plan selected. For more information, please request for the product brochure .